- Ever since I became a grown-up, I’ve felt like a small child trapped inside an adult’s body.
2. I have no idea what I’m doing or where I’m going.
3. I often feel like a very small fish in a very big pond.
4. I constantly feel out of my comfort zone.
5. Being independent and having to solve my own problems can be hard.
6. Especially because I’m always blowing things out of proportion.
7. I’m absolutely terrified of committing to anything.
8. Especially diets and exercise regimes.
9. But I still get irrationally upset when people don’t want to commit to me.
10. Trying to date anyone feels like playing a highly strategic tactical game.
11. Sometimes, I think that I’m probably going to be single forever.
12. Even though I’m stunningly beautiful…
13. All of the time…
14. As an adult, you are expected start a career and apply for jobs.
15. Sometimes, the sheer number of stages in the job application process make me feel like I’m competing in a much less exciting version of the Triwizard Tournament.
16. I’m not very good at interviews.
17. I often panic and say the first thing that comes into my head.
18. Or just have a full-blown existential crisis.
19. I don’t have a massive amount of money so I’m having to get creative with my spending.
20. But who needs money as long as your living your life to the fullest!